Sunday, February 15, 2009

The Weekend Continues...

And I want it to be over already. Go figure.

Well...Valentine's Day/Oregon's Birthday went uneventfully and I had no creepy stalkers propose to me. The one thing that happened is we went downtown to see Pink Panther 2, and (in this order) I saw Edgar, Rie, and Kendra Chica. Cool beans.

Today went well, as the worship team rocked out even without an electric guitarist.
I've pretty much decided that my first album will be named "Matters of the Heart".
I had a bunch of annoying middle school girls at my house. They're breaking things as we spek.

Tomorrow I get (get?) to go to Portland, and I get to go eat amazing quesadillas (good) and spend all day with one family that doesn't particularly stimulate me (bad).

So if you're bored, let's talk...




I'm bored, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment