Saturday, February 14, 2009

My Plan...

Is to change the top piece of music on my blog every week, and I'm going to get a little competition going. I will post sheet music, minus composer and title. You then get to guess what piece it is. Extra points if you guess the composer. Literally extra points. I will keep a running tally week to week and post the tally week to week when I change the image. The person who has the most points at the end of a year gets a token of my appreciation...even if I have to mail it across the world to you. Point values will double if I pick a particularly obscure piece.
BEWARE: I will pick things ranging from classical to pop to jazz to orchestral to movie music to even Disney. So help me out...leave a comment with your guess and full name. Start...NOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment