Friday, February 27, 2009

Soooo...

I got grounded from the computer because I refused to get off...so I've been gone the last couple of days. Anyhoo, good news is that I wrote and recorded a new song, which I've officially posted on Myspace at www.myspace.com/jessgmez.

That night I spent an hour talking to Hannah, and it was great having a conversation with someone who uses more than three words in a sentence, and occasionally uses words I have to think about to actually understand them. Quite refreshing.

Last night, McNary's guy's basketball team clinched the league title, and I believe this is the first time in school history the guys and girls were league champs at the same time.

Wrestling came in second at districts, but the individual wrestlers who qualified for state are wrestling as I write this, and I wish them the best of luck. We already have people in the semi-finals.

Tonight's the second round of the playoffs for the girls, who had a bye for the first week, being league champs and all, so I'm going to go root for them tonight. If they win, they continue on to the quarters, semis, and finally the finals, if they continue to win.

The guys play Tuesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment